Model Specific Application Contexts
- Model Data for Atomic Operations
- Illustrates how embedding fields related to an atomic update within
the same document ensures that the fields are in sync.
- Model Data to Support Keyword Search
- Describes one method for supporting keyword search by storing
keywords in an array in the same document as the text field.
Combined with a multi-key index, this pattern can support
application’s keyword search operations.
- Model Monetary Data
- Describes two methods to model monetary data in MongoDB.