MongoDB Meta Driver¶
This project is currently in draft status and has not been approved or finalized.
The MongoDB Meta Driver is an attempt to formally specify the client library interface for MongoDB. Eventually the documents and this specification will enhance and eventually replace the current MongoDB driver writing tutorial.
The documents in this section outline all of the Meta Driver Specifications:
Legacy Driver Implementation Documentation¶
- MongoDB Driver Requirements
- Feature Checklist for MongoDB Drivers
- Conventions for MongoDB Drivers
- MongoDB Wire Protocol
- Driver Testing Tools
- Connecting Drivers to Replica Sets
- Notes on Pooling for MongoDB Drivers
- Spec, Notes and Suggestions for MongoDB Drivers
- Error Handling in MongoDB Drivers
- GridFS Specification
- Implement Authentication in a Driver