- UNIX ulimit Settings
- Describes user resources limits (i.e. ulimit) and introduces the
considerations and optimal configurations for systems that run
- System Collections
- Introduces the internal collections that MongoDB uses to track
per-database metadata, including indexes, collections, and
- Database Profiler Output
- Describes the data collected by MongoDB’s operation profiler, which
introspects operations and reports data for analysis on performance
- Journaling Mechanics
- Describes the internal operation of MongoDB’s journaling facility
and outlines how the journal allows MongoDB to provide provides
durability and crash resiliency.
- Exit Codes and Statuses
- Lists the unique codes returned by mongos and
mongod processes upon exit.