Data Model Reference
- MongoDB stores all data in documents, which are JSON-style data
structures composed of field-and-value pairs.
- Database References
- Discusses manual references and DBRefs, which MongoDB can use to
represent relationships between documents.
- GridFS Reference
- Convention for storing large files in a MongoDB Database.
- A 12-byte BSON type that MongoDB uses as the default
value for its documents’ _id field if the _id field is not
- BSON Types
- Outlines the unique BSON types used by MongoDB. See
BSONspec.org for the complete BSON